Centerplate, Franklin Park Zoo’s caterer, will assist with all your catering needs. They can be contacted at 617.989.2007 or email@example.com for detailed menus and further inquiries.
Zoo New England's catering menu includes the following meal options:
- Boxed Lunches & Sandwich Platters
- BBQ Buffet
- Birthday Party Packages
- Passed and Stationary Hors d'oeuvres
- Dinner Stations
- Dessert Stations and Trays
- Beverage Options
External caterers are welcome. If a vendor other than Zoo caterer Centerplate is used, Centerplate will supervise the caterer’s presence and collect a 19% surcharge of the caterers' invoice for food, beverages and services.
- A meeting with any external vendors is required at least two weeks prior to your event date to coordinate delivery times, loading areas, set-up locations and pick-up schedule.
- Zoo New England cannot issue refrigerator or freezer space.
- Scheduled deliveries may be made the same day as the event only.
- It’s the responsibility of outside caterers to set-up, break down and perform basic cleaning as deemed appropriate by the Rentals and Private Functions Manager.
You may serve alcohol at your event. However, you are required to have a fully licensed and bonded bartender on Zoo grounds when alcohol is served, as well as a state police detail and a one-day liquor license. Our caterer can handle all these details for you.