Rental and Admission Policies
- A signed contract, rental fee and applicable service and set-up fees must be received by the Rentals and Private Functions Manager two weeks prior to your scheduled event.
- Rain dates are not scheduled. If an event must be postponed due to severe weather, we will try to reschedule the event, but cannot guarantee that a specific date will be available.
- For events during standard operating hours, group rate admission fees apply. Group rate admission tickets will be mailed to you upon receipt of deposit. All guests attending your function must have a group rate admission ticket or they will be required to pay regular admission at the gate.
- Evening rental spaces are available from Zoo closing time until 1:00 a.m.
- Any event serving alcohol must apply for a one-day liquor license, must have a licensed bartender serving alcohol and state police detail on grounds during the event.
- All large events must provide their own liability insurance policy naming Zoo New England as an additional insured.
- Balloons are not allowed inside the Zoo for the safety of our animals.
- Please advise our Rentals and Private Functions Manager if you plan to have games or special entertainment during your event.
- No outside animals are allowed on Zoo grounds, except for service animals.
- Parking is free to all Zoo New England patrons.
- All private event attendees must adhere to Zoo rules.
- The Zoo reserves the right to remove any individual whose behavior is inappropriate or whose activities may cause harm to other guests or Zoo animals.