- Need someone to look up to? Meet our Masai giraffes in their off-exhibit area and learn how we care for them. Ages 6 and up.
Please note: Giraffe tours are temporarily unavailable; we apologize for the inconvenience. Please check this page again for updates.
- Looking for a hands-on visit to the Zoo? Head over to Franklin Farm to learn more about horses, ponies, donkeys, sheep and goats as well as chickens and pigs. See how to groom a horse and meet the other animals up close. Ages 3 and up.
- Jaguar or cougar? How could you pick? You don’t have to! Visit Treasures of the Sierra Madre and learn more about these amazing animals. Tour their behind-the-scenes area and hear more about our cats, both big and small. Ages 8 and up.
- Do bears make you growl with joy? Come to the Zoo to learn more about black bears and hear the personal stories of Smoky and Bubba. Create bear enrichment and discover for yourself just how clever these bears can be! No age restriction.
- $150 for 30-minute group tour, up to five guests per group
- Tours are led by knowledgeable Zoo staff
- Please note age restrictions on each tour
- Tours operate during Zoo hours (subject to availability, two weeks advance request required)
Book a Tour!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617-989-3742.
Please note: Two weeks advance request required. Tour dates fill quickly and may not be available.
Become a member of Zoo New England’s President’s Circle, and you’ll receive a number of exclusive benefits, including a private behind-the-scenes tour for up to six guests.