Linne's two-toed sloth
Breakfast with the Sloth
Oct. 15 and 23; Nov. 20; Dec. 4; Jan.7 and 15, , 9:15 - 10:00 a.m.
Did you know the sloth is the world's slowest mammal? You'll learn more fun facts like these over a delicious continental breakfast, and you'll get a unique look at this fascinating two-toed tree-dweller. Registrants receive special early entry into the Zoo.
$12 per person for members, $15 for non-members, children under 2 come for FREE!
Franklin Park Zoo - Meet at the GIRAFFE Entrance to the Zoo at 9:00 a.m.
9:15 - 10:00 a.m.
All ages welcome!
- Saturday, October 15: Register
- Sunday, October 23: Register
- Sunday, November 20: Register
- Sunday, December 4: Register
- Saturday, January 7: Register
- Sunday, January 15: Register
The cost of admission to the Zoo is NOT included in the price of this program. To stay and explore the Zoo after the breakfast is over, purchase admission to the Zoo online here. Bring a copy of the receipt printed out or on your phone for the Educators to collect after the Breakfast program. If you wish to stay at the Zoo after the Program and you have not pre-purchased admission, you will need to re-enter through the Admissions Booth and either show your Member Card or pay the regular admission rate.
- Dress for the occasion and wear your own sloth mask (shown at right) to breakfast! Visit our Kids' Corner for this and more crafts.