Nov. 25-Jan.1, 5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
ZooLights promises to dazzle visitors of all ages. Enter a winter wonderland of tree-lined paths lit by thousands of twinkling lights. Stroll through festively decorated Yukon Creek, home to bald eagles, Canada lynx, reindeer and arctic foxes.
- Meet one of Stone Zoo’s reindeer up close during nightly photo opportunities.*
- Have your photo taken with Jolly Old St. Nick (see video below) in Santa's Castle through December 23.
- Meet Mrs. Claus from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. on December 6, 13, 20 and 24.
- Enjoy a moonlit spin on our carousel, Jungle Fun, Safari Jeep, and Turbo Tub rides at $3.00 per ride, or purchase a combo package of four rides for $10.00.
- Members receive an additional 10% discount on all gift shop purchases on Mondays. That's a 20% savings! Learn more about becoming a member.
- $8 Members | $9 Non-Members
- $5 "Member Monday" rate for members attending on Monday evenings
- Online tickets can be used any day through January 1.
- *Reindeer photo opportunities are subject to change at any time due to the animals’ needs and the weather.
- ZooLights will be closed on December 25.
Photos with Santa!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are reindeer photo opportunities available every night during ZooLights?
While we strive to make this unique opportunity available nightly, reindeer photo opportunities are subject to change at any time due to the animals' needs and the weather.
Can I use my Stone Zoo library pass for ZooLights?
Library passes are valid for general Zoo admission and are not accepted for ZooLights admission.
How long is Santa available? Can I purchase my photos with Santa?
Santa is available nightly through December 23 from 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. - he is very busy on Christmas Eve! Your professional photos with Santa will be available for an additional fee.
Will the rides be open?
Yes, rides will be available for an additional cost (including a combo ticket option) and are subject to availability due to weather.
If I visit during the day, can I stay for ZooLights?
Each day during ZooLights, the Zoo will close at its scheduled time of 4:00 p.m., and re-open at 5:00 p.m. for the event. Guests to the Zoo during the day are welcome to return for ZooLights that evening, and will need to purchase separate tickets for the event.
Visit Santa's Castle!
Meet our reindeer!