Schedule a Tour
- Need someone to look up to? Meet our Masai giraffes in their off-exhibit area and learn how we care for them. Ages 6 and up.
- A Day on the Farm: Looking for a hands-on visit to the Zoo? Head over to Franklin Farm to learn more about horses, ponies, donkeys, sheep and goats as well as chickens and pigs. See how to groom a horse and meet the other animals up close. Ages 3 and up.
- $150 for 30-minute group tour, up to five guests per group
- Tours are led by knowledgeable Zoo staff
- Please note age restrictions on each tour
- Tours operate during Zoo hours (subject to availability, two weeks advance request required)
Book a Tour!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-989-3742.
Please note: Two weeks advance request required. Tour dates fill quickly and may not be available.
VIP President's Circle Tour
Become a member of Zoo New England’s President’s Circle, and you’ll receive a number of exclusive benefits, including a private behind-the-scenes tour for up to six guests. During your two-hour tour, you’ll have up to four animal encounters and meet with a zookeeper one-on-one. Please note, not every animal is available for an encounter. Just let us know your favorites in advance, and we’ll try our best to make it happen.
Looking to host your special event at the Zoo? From weddings, birthday parties and celebrations, to corporate meetings and events—you name it, we’ve got a venue for it! Check out our Parties & Private Events page for more information.