Benefits & Levels
Did you know that a family membership pays for itself in just two visits? Here are more perks you’ll enjoy as a Zoo New England member:
- Free admission to Franklin Park Zoo and Stone Zoo for one full year
- Free or reduced admission to 140+ other zoos nationwide
- 10% off all Zoo New England food and gift shop purchases
- Ten percent off birthday parties, corporate outings and event rentals at both Zoos
- Discounts on education programs (offering hands-on activities and close-up animal encounters), overnights, behind-the-scenes tours and adult classes at both Zoos
- Discounts to ZooLights, Stone Zoo’s annual holiday light festival
- Invitations to members-only events and exhibit previews
- Express entry on our busiest days
- Free subscription to our members' e-newsletter, Wild Words & Adventures, where you’ll be the first to hear about animal news, upcoming exhibits, classes and events!
For speedy processing, purchase online! You can use your email confirmation receipt as your membership card as soon as you receive it. Phone orders take longer to process. Please note, gift membership orders must be made by December 16 for delivery by Christmas.
|Individual||Free admission to Franklin Park Zoo & Stone Zoo for one named adult cardholder||$80||Purchase|
|Dual||Free admission for two named cardholders OR one cardholder plus an accompanying guest||$95||Purchase|
|Family||Free admission for two named cardholders, plus up to four children under 18||$110||Purchase|
|Family Plus||Same as Family, plus up to two accompanying guests (adult or child), who may enter with named member adults||$140||Purchase|
|Friend||Best Value! All of the Family Plus benefits, plus a third cardholder||$160||Purchase|
|Curator||All of the Friend-level benefits, plus eight transferable one-time passes, valid for general admission to either Zoo||$250||Purchase|
|Director||All of the Curator-level benefits, plus a VIP reception with the Director of Zoo New England
|Founder||All of the Director-level benefits, plus a private behind-the-scenes tour||$1,000||Purchase|
• Individual, Dual, Family, Family Plus and Friend level membership payments are fully tax deductible, unless purchased through a third party. Please contact the Membership Department for specific tax information.
• Memberships are intended for one household under one address. Named members may not be substituted for guests. Children under the membership may not be substituted for adults.
• Additional guests included on memberships may be used once per visit, per day.
Legal Notice: All memberships are revocable licenses. Zoo New England reserves the right to refuse or revoke membership and/or deny admission without refund for noncompliance with applicable rules and terms or for inappropriate conduct.