November 27 - January 4, 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. (Closed Dec. 25)
Members and member guests: $6 Tuesday-Sunday; $4 on Member Mondays!
Free for children under 2
SAVE TIME IN LINE: PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE!
Purchase Member Monday Tickets
Online tickets can be used any day through january 4
ZooLights promises to dazzle visitors of all ages this holiday season. Enter a winter wonderland of tree-lined paths lit by thousands of twinkling lights. Stroll through festively decorated Yukon Creek, home to bald eagles, North American porcupines, Canada lynx (including three kittens born earlier this year), reindeer and arctic foxes.
- Meet Stone Zoo’s reindeer up close during nightly photo opportunities.* Visit with Santa, who awaits your arrival in Santa’s Castle. Jolly Old St. Nick will be available for photos through Dec. 23. After visiting with Santa, enter a magical holiday world filled with fairy tale characters and dancing plush animals.
- December 19, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m., attend a book-signing of There’s a Moose on the Christmas Caboose and meet Willie the Moose in person! More
- Listen to carols from Boston Found on December 19, 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Don't miss a special guest appearance from Mrs. Claus on December 24, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Gather round Big Joe the Storyteller, who will share festive holiday tales on December 28, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. in Santa's Castle.
- Scroll down for more ZooLights holiday happenings!
- *Reindeer photo opportunities are subject to change at any time due to the animals’ needs and the weather.
- We do not accept library passes for ZooLights.
- Rides are at an additional cost and are subject to availability due to weather.
- No cancellations for online ticket orders.
- ZooLights tickets do not include regular Zoo admission. Visitors do not need to purchase a general admission ticket in addition to their ZooLights tickets.
Participate in our digital scavenger hunt to win prizes!
Participate in our digital scavenger hunt, and you could win a family-four pack of tickets to Zoo New England and “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical” at Citi Shubert Theater on December 9 or “White Christmas the Musical” at the Citi Wang Theater on December 28!
- Each Zoo Clue answer counts as one contest entry
- Snap a photo of your answer. Be creative -- it can be an animal, a sign, or even you making an animal face!
- Upload your photos to Twitter or Instagram, tag @ZooNewEngland & @CitiCenter and let us know which show you’d like to attend with either show hashtag -- #WheresRudolph or #BosWhiteChristmas.
Photos with Santa!
Visit Santa's Castle!
Meet our reindeer!